Every week Jackson Hole citizens have various opportunities to engage with the local political process. Here’s a list of town, county and state meetings scheduled in Teton County in the coming week. For complete and up-to-date agendas, check the website with each entry.
Wednesday, Sept. 4
• Housing: Jackson/Teton County Housing Authority board meeting, 2 p.m., Housing Department, 320 S. King St. JHAffordableHousing.org.
• Pathways: Pathways Task Force meeting, 5:30 p.m., Old Library conference room, 320 S. King St. JacksonWY.gov.
Monday, Sept. 9
• County: Teton County Board of County Commissioners voucher meeting, 9 a.m., county commissioners’ chambers, 200 S. Willow St. TetonCountyWY.gov.
• Town and county: Joint information meeting, 3 p.m., Teton County commissioners’ chambers, 200 S. Willow St. TetonCountyWY.gov.
• Planning: Teton County Planning Commission meeting, 6 p.m., Teton County commissioners’ chambers, 200 S. Willow St. TetonCountyWY.gov.
Tuesday, Sept. 10
• Preservation: Teton County Historic Preservation Board meeting, 7 p.m., Teton County commissioners’ chambers, 200 S. Willow St. TetonHistoricPreservation.org.
Wednesday, Sept. 11
• Schools: Teton County School District No. 1 board meeting, 6 p.m., school district administration building, 1235 Gregory Lane. TCSD.org.
Thursday, Sept. 12
• START: START board meeting, 11:30 a.m., Jackson Town Hall, 150 E. Pearl Ave. JacksonWY.gov.
• Travel and Tourism: Jackson Hole Travel and Tourism Board meeting, 3 p.m., Jackson Town Hall, 150 E. Pearl. JacksonWY.gov.
• Parks and Rec: Teton County/Jackson Parks and Recreation board meeting, 5 p.m., Jackson Town Hall, 150 E. Pearl Ave. For information see TetonParksAndRec.org.