It was September when Julia Heemstra told the St. John’s Health Board of Trustees about an exciting new program she was developing — lifestyle medicine.
When the pandemic is over, Erin Crow plans to buy a game show buzzer and quiz the grocery store staff on product locations.
When Christian Beckwith is feeling cooped up and stressed by the middle of a workday, he looks to move his legs.
This Just In...
Actor-playwright Lin-Manuel Miranda and rockers Jon Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen are among the stars who will highlight a prime-time virtual celebration televised Wednesday night after Joe Biden is inaugurated as the 46th president.
An endangered Indian rhinoceros was born this month in Poland’s Wroclaw Zoo, a hopeful development in efforts to preserve the rare animals.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Phil Spector, the eccentric and revolutionary music producer who transformed rock music with his “Wall of Sound” method and who later was convicted of murder, has died. He was 81.
KENOVA, W.Va. (AP) — Griffith & Feil Drug has been in business since 1892, a family-owned, small-town pharmacy. This isn’t their first pandemic.
Lottery players have another chance to win big this week since there were no winners of the top prize for both the Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots in their most recent drawings.
BOSTON (AP) — Organizers of the Boston Marathon — postponed indefinitely because of the coronavirus pandemic — have launched a virtual Athletes’ Village to reproduce at least some of the camaraderie of the real thing.
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was arrested Sunday at a Moscow airport as he tried to enter the country from Germany, where he had spent five months recovering from nerve agent poisoning that he blames on the Kremlin.
CAIRO (AP) — Egypt’s former antiquities minister and noted archaeologist Zahi Hawass on Sunday revealed details of an ancient funerary temple in a vast necropolis south of Cairo.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Dreams are inching closer to reality in a rural southern Colorado community, where a former ski resort sat abandoned until 2017.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reached space on Sunday, eight months after the first demonstration flight of its air-launched rocket system failed, the company said.
- Mamá pone presión para vacunas para grupos discapacitados
- Hospital CEO says Wyoming is not getting its fair vaccine share
- Land trust director Joselin Matkins found deceased
- Johnson lands third podium with bronze in Austria
- Pace yourself on COVID-19 vaccine sign ups to avoid crashing site
- Paycheck Protection Program reopens this week
- Jackson sees COVID-19 pick up steam post holidays
- Father Ubald, Catholic healer, Jackson regular, dies of COVID
- Los mayores de 80 años serán los siguientes para la vacuna COVID-19
- County reels back elk feeding stance
- Lummis only Wyoming delegate to object to electoral college results