Wyoming Highway Patrol officers examine a car that was involved in a collision with a dump truck on Highway 89 south of Jackson. The driver of the car was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries, and traffic has been significantly slowed in both directions.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
- Mission accomplished: Jackson Hole saved the block
- Greys River sprouts luxury Renegade subdivision
- Weaning Jackson elk off refuge feed may start this winter
- Signal Mountain road closed due to bear feeding and bluff charges
- Ranch salesman sets deadline, promises Spring Gulch Ranch will sell
- Chenoweth makes Wyoming debut at Grand Teton Music Festival
- Rabid bat bites Teton park visitor
- Jackson Hole women nominated as 'Women of Influence'
- Hybrid fish in Wyoming reservoir approaching size for harvest
- Homeless camps a growing concern in Karns Meadow
Aug 17The Center Theater
Aug 17The Granary
Aug 17Riot Act Studio 305
Aug 17JD High Country Flies/River TBD
Aug 17Walk Festival Hall
Aug 17Alpenhof Lodge
Aug 17Jackson Hole and Greater Yellowstone Visitor Center
Aug 24Inversion Yoga