Those who have been saving their pennies (or more) for Old Bill’s donations: It’s almost time to spend that money. The six-week giving season starts Aug. 1.
For nonprofits that will be participating in the community-wide fundraising season, mark your calendars for the following:
- 3:30-5 p.m. Aug. 1: Pick up brochures and T-shirts and register to run at the Community Foundation.
- 5 p.m. Aug. 5: All applications due.
- 1-2 p.m. Aug. 14: Teton County Library: mandatory booth meeting.
- 5 p.m. Sept. 6: Final day for registering for the race.
- 10 a.m. Sept. 7, Town Square: Old Bill’s Fun Run.
- 5 p.m. Sept. 13: Giving season ends.
- 5-6:30 p.m. Oct. 21, National Museum of Wildlife Art: Mandatory awards party. Grant checks must be picked up by a nonprofit representative, or matching grant funds will be forfeited.
For more information, visit https://www.cfjacksonhole.org/old-bills/.