Malissa Atkins Mejia, 42, of Victor, Idaho, died Sept. 28 in Salt Lake City. Funeral Services are set for noon on Oct. 9 at the Victor LDS Church. Out of respect for others, the family asks that everyone attending wear a mask. Condolences may be sent to the family at ValleyMortuaryDriggs.com.
Since moving to Jackson Hole in 1992, Richard has covered everything from local government and criminal justice to sports and features. He currently concentrates on arts and entertainment, heading up the Scene section.
- Coroner: Gabby Petito died of strangulation
- Bear-proofing in order as griz family wanders
- Coroner to hold press conference regarding Petito autopsy ruling
- A Bondurant revival
- How one family's kindness and a community's generosity found the Bochicchio family a new home
- A look back at the Craigheads
- To catch a Yellowstone corvid
- World tunes in as Teton County's coroner reports on Gabby Petito autopsy
- Inside the 'Black Hole'
- Residents renew push for county-wide bear-proof trash cans