Thanksgiving last year? Didn’t really happen. This year? Baby steps back toward normal. Gratitude, as columnist Deidre Ashley notes on page 8, is an often-overlooked tool in the mental health toolkit to ease stress and improve wellness. We asked the News&Guide community what they were grateful for this year, and here are some responses, along with some photo highlights of the year. (See more on page 10.)
- The undead attack Jackson — or at least its stand-in
- Fighting Jackson's "toxic gear culture"
- Why a general wrote in 1895: 'I do not consider the Indians to blame for the Jackson Hole affair'
- A $30 million SPET to move the fairgrounds? Maybe.
- Facing omicron unknowns, cancellations and caution from Jackson travelers booked for South Africa
- It’s December, right? So, where’s the white stuff we know as snow?
- With tourism, when is more too much?
- SAR crew documents forgotten-about Crystal Butte plane wreck
- Wyoming approves tristate griz plan
- Teton County dipped to orange COVID risk for two days. Here's what that means.