Funeral services are pending for longtime Jackson Hole resident Susan Crosser, who died Oct. 25 at the home of her niece in North Carolina. She was 64. A full obituary is expected in an upcoming edition of the Jackson Hole News&Guide.
- Grizzly 399 back north as winter nears
- Hoback RV Park residents grapple with eviction notices
- Grizzly 399’s diet takes a concerning turn
- Wyoming governor has COVID; Teton cases climb during holiday week
- Budget shortfall could soon be felt by Jackson residents, depending on location of their home
- Changes coming Tuesday to Teton County's mask order
- Hoback RV Park residents launch petition, owners negotiate with offer
- Teton County sees 69 new coronavirus cases Friday
- Arrest made after threat to Hot Springs County health officer
- Ousted library board member weighing her 'options'
Dec 1Art Association of Jackson Hole
Nov 30Jackson Cupboard
Dec 7Senior Center of Jackson Hole
Dec 7Dancers' Workshop
Dec 7Teton Yoga Shala
Dec 1285 W. Pearl Ave.