A funeral service for valley native Donald M. Davidson will be held at noon Sunday at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Etna. Davidson, 82, died July 10 at his home in Etna, where he retired after serving his whole career as an engineer for the Wyoming Department of Transportation. His family homesteaded in the Moran and Kelly area in the late 1890s, and he spent much of his free time on Jackson Lake. A full obituary is expected to run in a future edition of the Jackson Hole News&Guide.
- Hoback RV Park residents grapple with eviction notices
- Thanksgiving treat: Grizzly 399 returns to Grand Teton National Park
- Neighbors, Walton Ranch, Land Trust clash over road-like construction
- Grizzly 399’s diet takes a concerning turn
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort looks to contested lot for COVID-19 employee parking
- Wyoming governor has COVID; Teton cases climb during holiday week
- Town Council submits letter opposing Snow King expansion
- ‘Forever chemical’ search expanded
- Hoback RV Park residents launch petition, owners negotiate with offer
- As Jackson Hole’s wolves gained ground, lions stumbled
Nov 27Throughout Jackson
Nov 27Dancers' Workshop
Nov 27Teton Yoga Shala
Nov 27285 W. Pearl Ave.