Lawrence Benn “Bud” Hartnett, of Jackson, died Sept. 16. He was 75. A full obituary is expected in an upcoming edition of the Jackson Hole News&Guide. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, services will not be held until next spring. In lieu of flowers the family requests a donation to a dementia charity of your choice.
- One cub hazed after 399 and her brood split
- Grizzly 399, cubs begin separating
- High school freshman Joe Ornowski injured in severe bike accident
- Kayaker Koning, 50, was a trusted companion, leader on the river
- Owner taking Nora's off the market, doesn't rule out future sale
- People in Brief
- Ticks suck. But how bad are they for Jackson Hole’s moose?
- Resor, 75, conservationist visionary
- Addressing the tourism conundrum
- Father of fallen Jackson Marine McCollum announces bid for Wyoming House seat