River runner and author Verne Huser died Thursday evening at an assisted living facility in Salt Lake City, surrounded by family. He was 90. Huser was a longtime boatman for Grand Teton Lodge Co. and Barker-Ewing. See Wednesday’s Jackson Hole News&Guide for more on his life and legacy.
- It’s December, right? So, where’s the white stuff we know as snow?
- A $30 million SPET to move the fairgrounds? Maybe.
- Facing omicron unknowns, cancellations and caution from Jackson travelers booked for South Africa
- Fighting Jackson's "toxic gear culture"
- Faced with applicant shortage, JHMR increases minimum wage to $18
- Town staff looking to fill key town clerk post
- Wyoming approves tristate griz plan
- Wyoming residents will soon be able to collect roadkill
- Natural gas company to resume drilling of Pinedale Anticline
- Teton County dipped to orange COVID risk for two days. Here's what that means.