Services have been set for Jackson Hole native Robert D. Robertson, who died April 26. He was 65. A visitation will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Valley Mortuary in Jackson. Graveside services will be held at 1 p.m. Friday at the Ucon Cemetery in Ucon, Idaho. Condolences may be sent to the family at ValleyMortuaryJackson.com.
- South Gate bike ban irks valley cyclists
- Housing director wants to spend $13 million on housing 'crisis'
- Yellowstone bans springtime biking at South Gate
- Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates is sold
- In Jackson Hole, commissioners peer into wildlife tourism
- WYDOT infrastructure wishlist includes Teton Pass tunnel, electric vehicle network
- Robertson, 65, was a people person
- Yellowstone hazes its habituated wolves, and it works
- 'Stay calm, move slow, keep it light’ a valley skier’s advice for life
- Recovering from COVID-19
May 6Center for the Arts
May 7Driggs City Center
May 7Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church
May 7285 W. Pearl Ave.