Last week's question: What is your main concern in the state’s upcoming legislative session? • Last week's answers: New taxes/tax increases. We need to replace diminishing fossil-fuel revenue, 17 votes (12%) • Avoiding new taxes/tax increases. Belt-tightening is the answer, 50 votes (36%) • Local control. Whether you want more of it or you think it has gone too far, this topic is heavy on your mind, 16 votes (12%) • Education. Our schools can’t keep doing more with less, 15 votes (11%) • Healthcare. Medicaid will bring insurance to thousands of Wyomingites in need, 27 votes (19%) • Nothing. I care about none of it, 14 votes (10%).
- Five famed grizzlies graze at home
- Attorney: Teton County elected officials text messaging is ‘concerning’
- Friends remember Olsen's generosity, joie de vivre
- Police warn of prowler targeting women with unlocked houses
- Grease (and oil and fats) causing headaches for town's public works department
- Quarantines reach middle and high schools
- COVID-19 caseload in Latino community worries Jackson Hole officials
- Douglas parent says no to school-mandated masks
- Firefighters work to keep Holmes Cave Fire to island of trees
- JHMR limits capacity, Targhee, Snow King working differently
Sep 25Center for The Arts
Oct 2Dancers' Workshop
Sep 26285 W. Pearl Ave.
Oct 2Teton Yoga Shala